lunedì 29 giugno 2015

English Language

CONTACTS - ASK FOR A QUOTE

Every translation project needs a special budget.

I propose rates word based on the source text.
The rate is particularly advantageous for continuing collaboration or delivery medium-long term and, in general, is lightened by the complete absence of fixed costs.

Contact me for a quote!


Every translation project will be executed only after receipt of a form of assignment completed by the customer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHO I AM


Piero Molon is born on 14.08.1965 in Arzignano (VI) – Italy.

I’ve studied English and German languages when I was 10 years old, then from 1975 in a private home by a teacher native of Vienna (Austria). French language I started to study since 1981.

I graduated "Primary Certificate" in the English language course in 1975 at the Center for Applied Linguistics of CRSD-NTA of Vicenza.

I attended a German language course from the year 1973 to 1981 at the mother language Anna Krutz from Vienna (Austria).

I graduated the Latin language in the private with the university professor Alessio Antonino Neri on 2007.

I've studied 2 years at the Technical and Commercial Institute of Arzignano L.Luzzati from 1979 till 1991.
I graduated the Diplomat of Cook at the Professional Institute for Hotellerie in Recoaro Terme (VI).
I obtained my Baccalaureate for the Technical Activities for Hotellerie at the Professional Institute for Hotellerie in Recoaro Terme (VI).

I made several summer internships in business and in renowned restaurants and hotels from the year 1981 to 1991, touring Italy and Europe, in particular from 1986 to 1991 in Germany (5 years) in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald), where hotels and restaurants are very famous throughout Europe for their high level of quality, and recognition of the nouvelle Cuisine. Then I worked in Köln (Cologne).

I worked 2 years in the travel agency in order to better know the business side, with the air ticket, naval and railway, as well as to specialize on the sale of  tourist products and packages worldwide from tour operators.
And is here that I started with my passion for tourism and for which I felt I had to create something in favour of my territory, since no reality was still existing.

I founded the "Little Dolomites" Tourist Association on 2010 of which I am the president, and the manager and administrator of the tourist website www.piccoledolomiti.info

Then I worked 17 years (1994-2011) in engineering for the processing of electric motors, where I worked in the office and workshop to solve technical problems and trade (purchases and sales) improving the relationship with italian and foreigner customers and suppliers!!
In the office I worked 7 years with customer about orders and suppliers, accounting, security, quality, ISO 9001, waste management.
Another 10 years I have reorganized the company with the times and methods - working cycles, downtime alongside the introduction of computer programs with which I invented.


From 2011 I’m working as a Receptionist at several hotels on the Adriatic coast and city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Find me on Facebook too

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento